Thursday, June 29, 2017

SAHARA AND STYLE


I am very much inspired by so many of my friends outfit. I have many friends who are really into fashion and style. Sahara my school mate, I really adore her. I also get sometimes inspired by her looks and try to copy her looks sometimes :P. She carry herself very beautifully always. She also has keen interest on her makeup. She knows what is right and what not to put on her face and wear it.
               Me and Sahara were very close from the school time. We used to talk about different fashion styles,dresses and makeups. That would be a very interesting topic always haha. She has a very beautiful body so any kind of dress would suit her. When I looked into her wardrobe,it was full of beautiful and updated fashion styles. I used to try her dresses and shoes. It was so much fun. I still miss those days :(.
              She too had a photoshoot and her pictures were extremely gorgeous. I still follow her in her styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Nepal

I have always been following Miss Nepals. Miss Nepals are the idols of the entire country .Miss Nepal is a national beauty pageant in Nepal...